Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Little Trouble Sleeping

So last night I went to bed at my usual time, around 11pm, and read until Vince came to bed, around midnight. Vince falls asleep just about as soon as his head hits the pillow. I on the other hand usually take a little bit longer to fall asleep. But by the time 1:30am rolled around, I thought my not falling asleep was getting ridiculous, and decided to try to pass the time until I felt sleepy. So onto the internet I go. Checked my e-mail, read some blogs, and started Google-ing some people. Old coworkers, friends, old classmates. I kept this up until 4am. My eyes were tired, probably from staring at the computer, but my brain was not. But I headed back to bed anyway to give it another shot. Finally, I fell asleep somewhere between 5 and 5:30am. Ridiculous. I can happily say this isn't exactly normal for me, but unfortunately this isn't rare either. It's very frustrating, not being able to sleep. Because you know the kids aren't going to let me sleep during the day. And even if they did let me get in a nap, that would mean I wouldn't be able to fall asleep tonight again anyway.

So since my brain is not functioning properly from sleep deprivation, and I have nothing more interesting to share, and I've been low on photo posts . . .
Francesca caught up in one of Annamaria's birthday balloons. But she's o-kay with that.


Annamaria, the birthday princess.



Annamaria, very happy with the all the birthday clothes from Grandma Dee Dee.




Sophia excited to leave for her 1st Communion Mass.

Sophia, so proud after her 1st Communion.

And a picture of Harrison, because I just can't leave him out. See how proud he is of his dinosaur tie.


2 comments:

Over Coffee said...

Hope tonight is a better night sleep for you. I am not a night owl;I am usually in bed by 9, 10 at the latest.

Those are great pictures. Sophia looks so pretty.

Flora said...

OMG! Sophia looks just like you!