Sunday, November 19, 2006

Goodbye For Now

Well, tomorrow we hit the road and leave Southern California. Escrow was to close on Friday, but got delayed until Monday, which really saved our butts. It's now 10:00 pm on Sunday night and Vince is just now leaving the house from clearing all our stuff out. I can't belive we have so much crap. We've been on a packing marathon since Thursday, it seemed like it would never end. My back hurts, my feet hurt, and my poor little bicep muscles are aching. I'm such a wimp.

So good-bye for now. I'm not sure when we'll get our computer set back up again, probably not for a couple of weeks. So until then, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and doesn't suffer too much from the inevitable turkey induced coma.

2 comments:

Over Coffee said...

I can't wait for you to get settled in and start blogging again. I miss reading your blog. Plus, I am sure that you will have lots of great stories about your cross country trips with 4 kids.....

Over Coffee said...

I hope you guys are safe and sound and settling into your new life. I check your blog occasionally to see if you have started blogging again. Hope you are doing well.