Saturday, September 23, 2006

Introducing . . .

Francesca Diane
Born September 13th, 2006
5:15 a.m.
9 lb. 4 oz., 20" long


Sorry it has taken me so long to get the news out. It was really laziness and nothing else. We are all doing just fine, especially considering that we now have 4 children. My only complaint is that she's nocturnal. Other than that, she's a really good baby, the biggest by far. I can't believe she weighed over 9 pounds. I expected her to be another tiny considering I only gained 15 pounds with this pregnancy. Good news/Bad news: I'm already 3 pounds below my starting weight/I'm still about 35 pounds heavier than I should be. Oh well.

I was a little concerned about Annamaria being jealous, but she just loves her. She keeps trying to lie her head on the baby and gives her kisses whenever she gets the chance. It's very sweet. Sophia and Harrison love her too. Harrison is still not convinced that he didn't get a brother though, and calls her "him". Speaking of the baby, I hear crying, I'll post more later.

3 comments:

Over Coffee said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations. I love the last picture, very sweet.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dawn! What a beautiful baby and a beautiful family. Wow, 9lbs that's amazing. Take care and God Bless.

Jessica said...

Oh wow! Congratulations! Big baby--especially for only gaining 15 pounds (wow, totally jealous over here). Glad to hear there aren't any jealousy issues, hopefully we'll be as lucky over here. Beautiful name too. But you guys are good at that. :)