Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Our New House . . . Hopefully

Vince found a house while in Montana, and as you can see from the picture it isn't completed yet. Which is fine since things seem to take a lot longer on the California end than we think they should. Anyway, we made an offer contingent upon the sale of our house, and it was accepted, so now the only thing to do now is sell our house, and pray we sell it quickly. Talk about stress. We're preapproved and have been guaranteed a bridge loan in case our house doesn't sell in a timely manner so we don't loose the Montana house. But I really can't see us making two mortgages. One is enough, thank you. But if all goes well, which I'm praying, praying, praying it will, this will be our new home. We'll need to put in a lawn, and get the backyard fenced, and pick out appliances, but that's the fun part so I'm o-kay with all that. It's all just a waiting game for now. Oh, and our new address will be on #### Stetson. How appropriate.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Very Nice.

I am sure everything will work out. You are having lots of big changes all at once and you seem to be handling it all in stride....