Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Little Baby Big Head

Annamaria had her much delayed 4 month check-up yesterday, and the stats are in. Her weight was 11 lbs. - 10th percentile, her length was 22 inches - 5th percentile, and her head circumference was 16 inches - 50th percentile. Yes, she's a Little Baby Big Head. But so was Sophia, so hopefully Annamaria will even out too. She also got three immunization shots, poor baby. I think it didn't make her feel too well, because she actually slept through the night last night. And today she had two bouts of projectile spit-up and felt unusually warm all day. Once again, poor baby. Of course the temperature here was reported to reach 99 degrees today, so that might have played a part in her warmness. The doctor has o-kayed starting her on solids now, so we've started her on mashed banana, and she loves it. Which makes me happy because she won't take a bottle, so leaving her for any length of time is tricky. But maybe she'll take a banana to carry her over. Which means a little freedom for mommy. Yea.

I really hope things settle down here soon, I don't think I can keep up this pace for too much longer. First Pat arrives, then the baptism, catered lunch on Tuesday for 20, then went out for a delayed birthday dinner with some family last night, 1st grade bake sale today (4 batches of brownies and 4 dozen cinnamon rolls), catered lunch tomorrow for 20 then going out for our Anniversary dinner, school lets out early on Friday but we have to get Sophia back to her class by 4:45 pm to start off their Fiesta fundraiser weekend. Her class is representing the South Pacific and I still have to hem her lava lava. I'm whooped. I'm going to go lie on the couch while I wait for my second load of laundry to finish drying. Then I get to dry my third load. The fun just keeps on coming.

I'd post a photo but I haven't downloaded any from the camera yet. I'll get to that someday.

No comments: