Friday, August 26, 2005

The Doctor Is . . . Sick

Just as I was lying in bed this morning, thinking I really should get my butt moving and get the kids ready to head out for Annamaria's doctor appointment, the phone rings. It's Dr. Teregis' office, calling to reschedule our appointment, Dr. T called in sick this morning. I just saw the man yesterday, he seemed fine to me. But he's the medical professional, not I. I'm sure he has much more knowledge about him being sick than I do. So her appointment gets rescheduled for Friday, September 23. That's a month away. So much for her four month check-up. She'll be five months old by then. I'm sure she'll survive though. So since my day has been rearranged, I'm lying there thinking about how to spend my day instead. Well, housekeeping of course. What's better than visiting the doctor two days in a row? Housekeeping. My life just keeps getting better.
She's devastated she'll have to wait another month for her immunizations. Can't you tell?

No comments: