Thursday, August 04, 2005


Technologically Challenged?

Yes, it seems that I am. The photo that I thought would be published with my last entry, I have figured out, is saved as a draft. I think I'll leave it there. But now that I've started this entry without a photo first, I'm going to have to figure out how to save all this blabbing and add a photo without deleting my previous work. Maybe it's sleep deprivation, I really didn't think I was this bad.

On the sleep deprivation note, I thought I'd get tough and just let Annamaria cry it out last night. After about 10 minutes of fussing, Vince suggested I just give the poor girl a break and feed her. Softy. Afterall, she's three months old now, when will I get a solid night's sleep again? Am I being selfish? Thinking a three month old should no longer need to eat every four or so hours at night? Of course as I sit here typing, she snoozes quietly in her swing. And I have lunch for 15 to prepare, so no napping for me. But a second cup of coffee sounds in order.

So just to throw caution to the wind, I'll attempt to post a photo. Let's see what this sleep deprived, technologically challenged mom can do.

No comments: