Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Wednesday

Today has started out to be a pretty good day. When Annamaria woke up in the middle of the night, Vince got up and soothed her and got her back to sleep. No 3:00 am feeding for me. So I got to sleep in until about 7:00 am. Got Sophia fed, dressed and ready for school. Now I'm on my second load of laundry for the day. Got the dishes put away, and am prepping myself for cleaning up the den. Not thrilling, but productive. I don't know if it's because Sophia is away at school, or I'm just getting back into my groove, but things seem to be settling down here. And Harrison seems much more agreeable when it's just him and me. I think his big sister crabs him out sometimes. I've got lunch for 20 tomorrow, so I've got to run a couple of errands and get some prepping done, but that will be no problem. And the baby is taking her morning nap, so things are pretty quiet around here. So quiet I realized the baby monitor wasn't on, and for all I knew the baby was screaming her little head off back in the other end of the house. So I turned the monitor on, and to my relief all is quiet. I'd better get busy on the den while all is still quiet.

No comments: